Camu camu (Myrciaria dubia) 111 g
Price: £ 12.00
Availability: In stock
Green and red fruits of the Camu camu tree look like small apples and are especially remarkable for its content of vitamine C. They are indeed the richest source of vitamine C discovered so far. They contain 30 times more of it in comparison to citrus plants, which makes them very significant for human health and immune system.
Beneficial effects of vitamine C:
- Antioxidant effects, i.e. protecting body cells
- Contributes to a good function of the cardiovascular and the nervous system
- Aids during convalescence
- Enhances the immune system
- Plays an important role in building and keeping bones, teeth, cartilages, gums and skin healthy
- Necessary for energy metabolism and transformation of food into cell energy
- Helps to absorb iron from food
For more information please look into our herbarium.
This product is not intended as a substitute for a healthy diet
Hypersensibility to agents contained in the powder may occur!
Store in dry places, below 25°C. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Usage: 1-2 teaspoons of powder once a day. Mix with water and drink up or simply put it into your meal.
Weight: 111 g
Ingredients: 100% Camu camu (finely ground powder)
Producer: Jindřich Jirásko, Pičín 53